We cover the full range of services to make your endeavor successful!
Company Set Up and Registration Services
Our team will help you save time and significant financial resources, as well as diminish possible risks that might occur if the local procedures and deadlines are not followed correctly.
We provide full company formation and registration services, which may include:
- Consultancy on local formal incorporation and type of entity
- Preparation of Articles of Incorporation and any other legal documents needed for registration
- Preparation and filing of registration application to Bulgarian Trade Register
- Registration at Fiscal Authorities – for VAT and VAT MOSS
- Registration of the required special business license, if applicable;
- Registration of share capital and current bank accounts;
- Information on all changes in legal requirements related to the company;
- Representation in front of the local authorities;
- Professional Director and Shareholder Services
In addition, we can arrange all the necessary documentation for opening a bank account for your newly established company and provide its administration via our trust services (based on your instructions and approval).
Also, if you wish to avoid the burden of all administrative issues that might occur when looking for a headquarters for your company and also decreasing all the costs involved with your company offices, we can offer you an already Registered Seat and support you with all administrative and secretarial matters.
Changes in Company’s Legal Status
All changes that occur in the company’s legal status need to be registered at the local Trade Register and Tax Authorities. Our team of corporate consultants is ready to support you no matter the type of changes you plan and whenever your company documents need to be updated. Usually the Articles of Association need to be changed in the following cases:
- Change of company‘s business name
- Change of company‘s registered seat
- Change of basic capital of the company (increase/decrease)
- Change of the way of director‘s acting etc
Company Liquidation Services
At your request, we will initiate the procedure with the announcement of a company’s entry into liquidation process and assure all statutory requirements are followed. We will prepare the resolution on company dissolution without its legal successor and other related documents, handle the required registrations to the local Trade Register, publish the information about your company’s liquidation in the Official Gazette and notify all respective authorities as well as possible creditors about the company status.
Moreover, we will work closely with our accounting and tax consultants in order to ensure that all statements for the liquidation period as well as for the period preceding the liquidation are processed, including the tax return related statements. We will also draft the final trustee’s report about the liquation process and propose how to dispose of the liquidation balance.
Our corporate consultants will also work closely with our internal legal advisors and support you with the termination of contracts with your company’s partners, clients and employees.
After all the legal requirements are done, we will deliver the tax returns and financial statements for the liquidation period to the competent authorities, communicate with the respective tax administrator when applying for approval of deregistration of the company and deregister the company from the Trade Register.
Bookkeeping and Accounting
BulAdvice offers accounting services to Bulgarian and International companies that operate in various industries such as information technology, professional services, trade, real estate and construction, transport and logistics, industrial production and hotel and tourism management. We offer professional accounting services that will allow you to focus on and take care of your business, without worrying for financial records, hiring and supervising accounting staff or searching for additional financial expertise. We provide:
- Monthly bookkeeping, in accordance with the applicable national and international standards
- Corporate taxation, VAT reporting and VAT OSS reporting
- Correspondence and representation before tax authorities.
- Interim management reporting.
- Annual fiscal closing and preparation of financial statements and tax returns.
- Payroll services
- Optimization of manpower.
- Reduction of staff costs from running a payroll department.
- Enhanced security and confidentiality as payroll processing involves complex and potentially risky business operations.
Depending on your organizational structure, BulAdvice will help you manage your financial and accounting process either as a fully outsourced service, or in coordination with your company’s accounting department. BulAdvice will facilitate your work and communication with the local tax authorities and will keep you updated on the important changes in the local tax and financial law that regard your business.
Regardless of the size and type of your company, BulAdvice can offer you a flexible system that will match the financial and accounting processes established in your organization, so that you can manage them in way that will benefit the development of your business.
We can help you interpret Bulgarian tax laws and the applicable international agreements and European directives necessary for the communication with Bulgaria’s tax authorities, with the aim to minimize tax risks by comprehensive tax advisory services:
- Tax-effective solutions for specific business cases in the field of accounting and tax laws
- Consultations related to VAT, corporate and personal taxation, withholding taxes and all other direct and indirect taxes.
- Advice related to local fees and charges.
- Tax advisory services related to the implementation of treaties/agreements for the avoidance of double taxation and preparation of documentation for their implementation.
- Advice related to the tax effects of business relationships, mergers and acquisitions and other matters related to business management decisions.
- Representation before the tax authorities, including during tax audits and inspections, as well as assistance in the preparation and submission of model returns and other forms of reporting required by the tax authorities.
Business administration services
We provide a full range of business administrative services. Get your day to day administration off your to-do list, completed efficiently and on time whilst you concentrate on growing your business and those core business functions. Whether you need support on an ad-hoc or regular, ongoing basis and whatever the task, we can help. If you know you need assistance but aren’t sure what you can outsource, then these are some common areas we are asked to assist with:
Virtual and PA Services
- Preparing and formatting correspondence
- Document creation - presentations, policies and other company documents
- Booking meetings
- Travel planning
- Taking & writing up minutes
Event Management & Coordination
- Sourcing venues
- Arranging caterers and suppliers
- Sending invitations
- Arranging entertainment
- Correspondence drafting and production
- Database entry
- Preparing presentations
- Research, Market research
- Liaising with suppliers or clients
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Expense management and control
- Legal/Law consultations and services
- Bank accounts opening
- Business processing management services
People Management (HRM)
We offer a wide range of services that can support organisations in recruiting talent and developing their existing staff to achieve their full potential. We can help you understand people’s motivations and preferred style of working, so you can be confident that you have the right people in the right jobs.
You know you need to promote your business, but, unless you have a dedicated team, marketing effectively can involve spending hours you may not have and may seem like a never-ending task.
Perhaps you have databases that you have been using for years, but have no idea if you are reaching the right people? Maybe you need a hand researching topics for inclusion in a blog or presentation?
BulAdvice can provide high-quality, efficient business marketing support, whether that is providing practical assistance and doing the nitty-gritty for you, or by helping you develop a plan of action for your business in an advisory role.